Registering is Free and Easy
In order to participate in the Catering to Cats and Dogs Blogs and Forums everyone is required to signup with a valid email address.
Please be aware, your registration can take from 24 to 48 hours to be approved. You will not be able to log in until you receive an approval email from C2CND.org.
When you join, you become a “Subscriber” Member. This will give you the ability to
- Maintain and modify you profile
- Subscribe to items that you find interesting
- Allow you to easily manage your Newsletter profile
- Allow you to interact in the Forums
- Allow you to comment in the Blog stories
- We can automatically populate form information for you, saving you time
Your subscription will give you access to interact on the website to post comments and ask questions to our volunteer staff and to other pet lovers just like yourself.
Once your fist post is Validated and you are verified as a real person (and not an evil Spammer) you will be free to interact on the site at your leisure.
Although we do highly encourage registration for everyone, if you do not want to register that is perfectly fine and you are free browse and review anything on the C2CND site like everyone else, you just will not have the ability to interact by posting comments or talk on the forum.
For anyone looking to become a Volunteer and contribute to C2CND it is a requirement to sign up and register first, this is how we will contact you.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Catering to Cats and Dogs’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Catering to Cats and Dogs’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Catering to Cats and Dogs at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Catering to Cats and Dogs’s web site are provided “as is”. Catering to Cats and Dogs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, buy propecia pills india Catering to Cats and Dogs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Catering to Cats and Dogs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Catering to Cats and Dogs’s Internet site, even if Catering to Cats and Dogs or a Catering to Cats and Dogs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Catering to Cats and Dogs’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Catering to Cats and Dogs does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Catering to Cats and Dogs may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Catering to Cats and Dogs does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Catering to Cats and Dogs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Catering to Cats and Dogs of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Catering to Cats and Dogs’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.